mountada el samare
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

Rules of the Noble Quran- Lesson (06-21): The Good Life VS the Life of Hardship

اذهب الى الأسفل

Rules of the Noble Quran- Lesson (06-21): The Good Life VS the Life of Hardship Empty Rules of the Noble Quran- Lesson (06-21): The Good Life VS the Life of Hardship

مُساهمة من طرف Admin الجمعة يناير 12, 2018 3:46 pm

Introduction

1- Man instinctively likes to live a good life:

I assure you, without exaggeration, that each one of the 6.000 million people on the earth is deeply concerned about his own safety and happiness, which are called in the Noble Quran "The good life" [Al-Nahl, 97]. In fact, everyone likes to find inner peace, have a good reputation, enjoy good health, or attain a high social status, and so on…. Also, everyone hopes that Allah the Almighty facilitates all matters for him, and grant him happiness, contentment, success, etc. Actually, the term "good life" is a general one. Therefore, it has a wide and unlimited meaning that encompasses all the above mentioned aspects of happiness.

2- Man instinctively hates to live a life of hardship:

On the other hand, everyone suffers severely when he faces the life's hardships that could be considerable difficulties, distress, depression, oppression, frustration, despair, hatred, and so on… Hence, there is a big difference between living a good life and a one full of hardship and suffering.
3- The righteous people and the wrongdoers are not alike:

First of all, it is absolutely impossible that Allah the Almighty treats the righteous people and the wrongdoers the same. Hence, Allah never treats the one who remains upright upon the Straight Path of Allah (who adheres to Allah's Orders and prohibition) and the sinner who deviates from it, the just and the unjust and the sincere and the unfaithful in the same manner. Let me give you some evidence to prove this point, and by the way you should never accept anything about Islam without a proof from the Noble Quran and Sunnah since Islam is based on evidence not on personal opinions. The Prophet, peace be upon him, said:
((This knowledge is a matter of Deen, so be careful who you take your deen from,))
[Al-Sijzi]

Also, it was mentioned in the relic that the Prophet, peace be upon him, said:
((O Ibn 'Umar! Your din is your faith. Indeed it is but your flesh and blood (it is your life). Therefore, you should be very careful about whom you are receiving it from. Receive it from the pious and the steadfast and do not take it from those who are leaning astray.))

[Kanz Al-Ummal]

I hope that none of us believes or denies any Islamic matter without evidence (from the Noble Quran and Sunnah). Had not offering a proof been required, anyone would have claimed whatever he wants. Consider the undermentioned Noble Ayah which is the conclusive proof that Allah the Almighty never ever treats the one who remains upright upon the Straight Path of Allah like the one who deviates from it, the just like the unjust, the truthful like the untruthful, the doers of good like the wrongdoers or the impartial like the partial and so on... By Allah, the Only Deity is worthy of worship, if there had been no other Ayah on this point except the one below, it would have been sufficient. Allah the Almighty says:
(Or do those who earn evil deedsthink that….)

[Al-Jathiyah, 21]

Those who earn evil deeds include the seller who lies to a naïve buyer and deceives him by making him buy low quality products at a high price, the student who cheats on exam, the employee who works in a public institution and refuses to facilitate others' transaction and paper works by asking them to come back some days later since claiming that he is bored, the one who makes simple things complicated in order to take a bribe, and so on...

4- We instinctively distinguish the good deeds from the bad ones:

Actually, we all recognize the difference between good and bad deeds by instinct. Consider the following Noble Ayah in which Allah the Almighty mentions some of the human characteristics; He says:

(Nay! Man will be a witness against himself [as his body parts (skin, hands, legs, etc.) will speak about his deeds]. *Though he may put forth his excuses (to cover his evil deeds).)

[Al-Qiyamah, 14-15]

Thus, man instinctively knows whether he remains steadfast upon the Straight Path of Allah or deviates from it. Let us ponder over the precise meaning of the following Noble Ayah in which Allah the Almighty says:

(Or do those who earn evil deeds think that…)

Dear brothers, Allah the Almighty has granted human beings natural inborn instinct according to which man can know his own faults by himself; he can know perfectly well whether he lied to someone or told him the truth, cheated him or was honest with him, involved him in a difficult situation or helped him, was generous to him or not, and so on… Thus, all these matters are recognized by instinct. Allah the Almighty never treats those who perform good deeds like those who perform evil deeds. He says:

(Or do those who earn evil deeds think that We shall hold them equal with those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah Islamic Monotheism) and do righteous good deeds,)

[Al-Jathiyah, 21]

Believe me when I say, without exaggeration, that treating the good doers the same as the evil doers does not only contradict Allah's Justice but also His Existence. He says:

(Did you think that We had created you in play (without any purpose), and that you would not be brought back to Us?)

[Al-Mu'minun: 115]

In another Ayah, He says:

(Does man think that he will be left Suda [neglected without being punished or rewarded for the obligatory duties enjoined by his Lord (Allah) on him]?)

[Al-Qiyamah, 36]

Whoever performs evil deeds will never be left without punishment. For example, if someone cheats people and sells them food products which are not for human consumption at all, he may think that he will earn considerable profits and will live an affluent lifestyle, but the reality is that he will suddenly be afflicted with a calamity; an incurable disease, wealth confiscation, goods destruction, or a terrible predicament. Thus, Allah, Glorified and Exalted be Him, will punish him severely.
Dear brothers, whoever performs evil deeds while he is utterly fearless of Allah's Punishment is completely stupid. In other words, the one who accumulates fabulous wealth by illegal ways thinking that he will never be punished by Allah the Almighty is foolish. Allah the Almighty says:

(Or do those who earn evil deeds think that …)

I swear by Allah, the only Deity worthy of worship, , Fitrah (an inborn natural predisposition which cannot change, and which exists at birth in all human beings. It is inclined towards right action and submission to Allah, the One Deity) alone is sufficient for man; man innately knows, without the need for instructions or advice, whether the deeds he performs are good or bad, whether he gives others sincere advice or deceives them, whether he is faithful or faithless to others, and whether he treats others mercifully or without mercy, justly or unjustly, and so on… Allah the Almighty says:

(Or do those who earn evil deeds think that We shall hold them equal with those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah Islamic Monotheism) and do righteous good deeds…)

Whoever remains steadfast upon Allah's Order will live a good life:

I would like to convey to you the glad tidings, brought by Allah the Almighty the Creator of the heavens and the earth, that whoever remains steadfast upon Allah's Order will live a good life. Also, I would like to tell you that the true believer mostly makes accurate anticipation, which does not of course mean that he knows the future, but he is well acquainted with the Divine Laws and Rules set by Allah the Almighty.

To make this point clear, let me tell you the following story: One of my fellow Muslim brothers told me that his father and his paternal aunt bought a house in equal shares, and it was registered in his aunt's name since she was a lawyer and that house was constructed by the cooperative lawyer association. The price of the house was 250.000 SYP, but many years later there was a massive increase in house prices, and it became 13 million SYP. Although both of them had an equal share of the house, that greedy aunt evicted her brother and his 14 children from that house since it was registered in her name, and by law she had the right to do so.

The brother made every effort to stay in his house but all his efforts were in vain. Therefore, he rented a warehouse in rural Damascus in order to live in, and some of his children had to live with some of his relatives, because there were no room for them in that warehouse. It seemed that his greedy sister turned his life into Hell. After hearing that sad story, I told my brother in faith that Allah the Almighty would definitely punish her severely even if no one knew when it would happen. One month later, that person came to me and told me that his aunt had cancer. Although some people live many years after a cancer diagnosis, that person came to me only one month later and told me that his aunt died. He asked me to come to that house in order to give a speech on condolence meeting. In the end, that house transferred into his father's name since he was the sole inheritor of his covetous aunt!

The evildoers and the righteous people are definitely not the same:

Dear brothers, whoever commits sins and does not fear Allah's Punishment is empty-headed and witless since he destroys himself. Allah the Almighty says:
(Or do those who earn evil deeds think that We shall hold them equal with those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah Islamic Monotheism) and do righteous good deeds, in their present life and after their death?)

[Al-Jathiyah, 21]

Let us ponder deeply over the above mentioned Ayah. Allah the Almighty never treats the evil doers like the doers of good; the righteous people are many times happier than the evil doers with regards to their marital relationship, health, reputation, social position, and so on…. Allah the Almighty says:

(…in their present life…)

Thus, the doers of good deeds are greatly favored over the sinners in this world, not to mention their great preference in the Hereafter. Allah the Almighty says:

(Or do those who earn evil deeds think that We shall hold them equal with those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah Islamic Monotheism) and do righteous good deeds, in their present life and after their death? Worst is the judgement that they make.)

[Al-Jathiyah, 21]

Actually, it is utmost stupidity, foolishness and ignorance to think that you can accumulate enormous wealth illegally at the expense of others, and then you escape from Allah's Punishment.
As I have mentioned earlier, the true believer makes accurate anticipation in most cases since he is well acquainted with the Divine Laws and Rules set by Allah the Almighty. In this series, we will discuss some of these Divine Laws (they are about 30), which are mentioned in the Noble Quran. Allah the Almighty says:

(Or do those who earn evil deeds think that We shall hold them equal with those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah Islamic Monotheism) and do righteous good deeds, in their present life and after their death? Worst is the judgement that they make.)

The following Ayah is one of the fundamentals of living good life:

"Whoever works righteousness, whether male or female, while he (or she) is a true believer, to him We will give a good life"

Dear brothers, the abovementioned Noble Ayah is considered one of the basic fundamentals of having a good life. Furthermore, it is glad tidings for every believer. One of the Muslim Du'aat ( plural of Da'iyah; the one who calls people to Allah), told me that whenever he saw a young steadfast Muslim he used to bring him the glad tidings that he would live a good life, since he had full faith in the Promises of Allah, Glorified and Exalted be He. Following his example, I would like to give the glad tidings to the young Muslims who remain steadfast upon Allah's Order that they will live a good life. Allah the Almighty says:
(Whoever works righteousness,..)

[An-Nahl, 97]

1- "Whoever works righteousness…":

"Whoever works righteousness" is a phrase that has a very wide meaning. It encompasses whoever maintains righteousness with regards to his marriage or to his ways to make money, whoever maintains chastity while dealing with non-Mahram women (by lowering his gaze, avoiding unnecessary intermixing between men and women, etc.…), whoever judges fairly, and so on…. Allah the Almighty says:

(Whoever works righteousness…)

As I have just mentioned, this Noble Ayah has a very wide meaning; it includes whoever works righteousness, whether he is a student, a teacher, a lawyer, a doctor, a merchant or a farmer, etc. Actually, everyone can recognize instinctively whether he is a righteous person or not. Allah the Almighty says:

(Whoever works righteousness, whether male or female, while he (or she) is a true believer (of Islamic Monotheism) verily, to him We will give a good life (in this world with respect, contentment and lawful provision), and We shall pay them certainly a reward in proportion to the best of what they used to do (i.e. Paradise in the Hereafter).)

[Al-Nahl, 97]

2- "…Whether male or female":

The transliteration of the word "Whoever" in the Arabic language is man which is a conditional article that precedes most conditions. It is like when you say that whoever studies hard will pass the exam. Thus, this Ayah is considered a rule. Allah the Almighty says:
(Whoever works righteousness, whether male or female, …)

This Noble Ayah is considered a comprehensive rule which is unrestricted by time or place; it can be applied wherever and whenever from the time of the creation of Prophet Adam until the Day of Resurrection. Allah the Almighty says:

(Whoever works righteousness, whether male or female,...)

This Noble Ayah brings the glad tidings to every young Muslim who is empty-handed, who has no home, no sufficient income, no job, no trade, and no hope, that as long as he holds on firmly to Allah's Commands, Allah, Glorified and Exalted be He, will facilitate for him his job and his marriage, and will grant him a happy life. Thus, it is not intelligence that avails man, but rather his righteousness, because in some cases cleverness becomes completely worthless.

3- "While he is a true believer, to him We will give a good life":

Allah the Almighty says:

(Whoever works righteousness, whether male or female, while he (or she) is a true believer (of Islamic Monotheism) verily, to him We will give a good life (in this world with respect, contentment and lawful provision).)

This is Allah's Promise, and so it is not restricted by time or place. In other words, it does not matter whether you live in a developed or in an underdeveloped country, you live in a rich or a poor country, you live in the countryside or in the city, you have low or high income, or you are an employer or a prosperous merchant, Allah will grant you a good life as long as you work righteousness, and you are a true believer. Thus, this Divine Promise is applicable in every place, at every time, under every circumstances or in every surroundings. Allah the Almighty says:

(Whoever works righteousness, whether male or female, while he (or she) is a true believer (of Islamic Monotheism) verily, to him We will give a good life (in this world with respect, contentment and lawful provision), and We shall pay them certainly a reward in proportion to the best of what they used to do (i.e. Paradise in the Hereafter).)

[Al-Nahl, 97]

Keep away from the life of hardship:

1- "But whosoever turns away from My Reminder, for him is a life of hardship"

On the other hand, Allah the Almighty says:

(But whosoever turns away from My Reminder (i.e. neither believes in this Quran nor acts on its orders, etc.)...)

[Ta-Ha, 124]

Actually, Dhikr (Remembrance of Allah) has a wide range of meanings; it includes performing Salah, reciting the Quran and so on….Accordingly, "whoever turns away from Allah's Reminder "encompasses whoever turns away from Salah, the Noble Quran, and so on. Allah the Almighty says:

(But whosoever turns away from My Reminder (i.e. neither believes in this Quran nor acts on its orders, etc.) verily, for him is a life of hardship.)

[Ta-Ha, 124]

I would like to tell you that if there had been anyone living a life of peace although he is completely heedless of Allah's Remembrance, there would have been something wrong about this Noble Ayah. That would never happen because these are the Words of Allah the Almighty, the Creator of the universes. Furthermore, the destruction of the whole universe is much easier to Allah than keeping the menace in this Ayah unfulfilled. Allah the Almighty says:

(But whosoever turns away from My Reminder (i.e. neither believes in this Quran nor acts on its orders, etc.).)

Let me repeat that the phrase "turn away from My Reminder" includes who never prays, never remembers Allah the Almighty, never performs Hajj (pilgrimage) although he is capable of doing that and never recites the Noble Quran, not even once in his life, but rather he is only interested in TV programs, politics, news, magazines and websites, etc.… Such a person never reads the Noble Quran, any Noble Hadeeth or any books of the Prophetic biography or the biography of the noble companions to follow their examples. Allah the Almighty says:

(But whosoever turns away from My Reminder (i.e. neither believes in this Quran nor acts on its orders, etc.) verily, for him is a life of hardship,)

2- Even wealthy people may live a life full of hardship:

Actually, being rich does not mean that one will never live a life full of hardship. The wealthy man who turns away from Allah the Almighty will have his heart filled with grief and depression. Thus, never ever think that having lots of money making your life good. On the contrary, being poor while your relation with Allah is strong makes man's life good (due to tasting the sweetness of being close to Allah and being tranquil) even if man lives in a cave. This is exactly the case of the People of the cave who took shelter in the cave,, Prophet Yunus, peace be upon him, when he found himself in the belly of the whale, the Prophet, peace be upon him, when he stayed in Thawr cave for some days (during Hijra), and so on… Thus, you will be fairly pleased with that sense of tranquility even if you miss everything else, while if you are deprived of that feeling of tranquility and inner peace, you will live in abject misery even if you have everything in this world. Allah the Almighty says:
(But whosoever turns away from My Reminder (i.e. neither believes in this Quran nor acts on its orders, etc.) verily, for him is a life of hardship, and We shall raise him up blind on the Day of Resurrection.)

Some people may wonder why do some wealthy people feel heavy hearted and uneasiness within although they have fabulous wealth and high incomes? That is because they keep running after the gains of the worldly life, so they are never satisfied with what they have.. In contrast, the believer's heart is filled with satisfaction, tranquility, happiness, peace, optimism and delight. Furthermore, if that feeling of tranquility were distributed among all the inhabitants of a country, it would be sufficient for them. Thus, if you are a true believer and a devoted worshipper of Allah, Allah the Almighty will grant you distinguished features; you will be granted wisdom, contentment, spiritual tranquility, and happiness, so your house will be a little piece of Paradise, even if it is modest. The one who turns away from Allah the Almighty, on the other hand, is deprived of tranquility, so he will find his house a piece of Hell even if he lives in one of the most luxurious houses that is full of modern furniture. Allah the Almighty says:

(But whosoever turns away from My Reminder (i.e. neither believes in this Quran nor acts on its orders, etc.) verily, for him is a life of hardship...)

Dear brothers, while surfing the internet, I was shocked when I read in a website that more than 700 people had committed suicide although they were at the pinnacle of success. Why did they do that? How great was that feeling of misery which led them to commit suicide? One of them is the engineer who designed the first bridge that connects Europe with Asia in Istanbul (Bosphorus Bridge). That engineer is considered one of the most eminent engineers in the world. Nevertheless, he committing suicide throwing himself off the bridge during the ribbon-cutting of that project. They went to his hotel room and found a paper on which he wrote, "I found all of life's pleasures tasteless, so I wanted to taste death."

3- Everyone should have a great goal in his life:

There is nothing more miserable in life than living aimlessly. Actually, dear brothers, human beings have been created to reach an unlimited goal; to get to know Allah the Almighty. Therefore, when one sets a limited goal for himself such as having a car, a vehicle, a wife, children, a good salary and so on, he will dream of it, will be eager for it and will be happy while trying to achieve his goal, but after reaching it, he will get bored, and later on he will be miserable. Thus, unless you set a great goal for yourself which is getting to know Allah the Almighty and doing your best to please Him you will not have a sense of achievement in this life.

Believe me dear brothers, the true believer stays young forever. Once, a young man met one of the Islamic scholars who was old, but he had acute sight and hearing, and he did not even lose his teeth. That scholar said to him, "O young man you were one of my students, as well as your father and your grandfather!" That young man said astonishingly, O teacher, how do you enjoy good health despite your old age?" The old scholar replied, "We preserved our limbs from sin when we were young, so Allah has preserved them for us in our old age. Whoever is steadfast in righteousness will enjoy good health forever". Believe me dear brothers, the true believer stays young forever. Of course that does not mean he will not suffer from any health problems such as high level of uric acid, arthritis or other diseases, but the main point is that he will stay feeling young forever.

Dear brothers, Allah the Almighty says:

(But whosoever turns away from My Reminder (i.e. neither believes in this Quran nor acts on its orders, etc.) verily, for him is a life of hardship, and We shall raise him up blind on the Day of Resurrection.)

"They deny that; the knowledge whereof they could not compass and whereof the interpretation has not yet come unto them"

Consider the following Ayah in which Allah the Almighty says:

(Nay, they deny that; the knowledge whereof they could not compass and whereof the interpretation has not yet come unto them.)

[Yunus, 39]

Fulfillment of Allah's Promises and Menaces interprets the Quran:

Actually, what is the interpretation of the Noble Quran? Some scholars say, "It is the fulfillment of Allah's Promises and Menaces. For example, when the true believer lives a good life, this is considered a realistic interpretation of the following Noble Ayah:

(Whoever works righteousness, whether male or female, while he (or she) is a true believer (of Islamic Monotheism) verily, to him We will give a good life)

[An-Nahl, 97]

Also, when the one who is heedless of Allah the Almighty lives a life of hardship, this is considered a realistic interpretation of the following Ayah:

(But whosoever turns away from My Reminder (i.e. neither believes in this Quran nor acts on its orders, etc.) verily, for him is a life of hardship,)

[Ta-Ha, 124]

In your life, you may meet some righteous people who live a happy life regardless of their financial situation. One of my brothers in faith, who is a generous benefactor, said to me once, "I visited one of the wealthiest businessmen in the city, who owned more than 4.000 million SYP, but he complained bitterly about the economic recession, his life, his bad wife, his bad children, and so on… He kept complaining till I felt deeply frustrated. Then I came back to my office, and an hour later, a poor woman wearing Hijab came to me and asked for a thousand SYP as a monthly contribution. She lived in the countryside where there was a charitable society I hold regular meeting with, so I went to that charitable society and asked them to make some investigation before answering her request.

We went to her house which was extremely tiny; she lived under the building stairs, and the upper part was the only room they had, while the lower part is the kitchen, and next to it was the lowest part which was the bathroom. Beside those parts there was a very small space. Although it was a poor house, there was something extraordinary about it; that house was full of pleasure and happiness although it was not suitable for living. Her sick husband was sleeping, and she had two sons.

The house looked clean, and there were mutual understanding and sincere affection among the family members. I offered to her 2.000 SYP as a monthly contribution, but she refused saying that 1.000 SYP as a monthly contribution was enough. She said that the retirement pension of her husband was sufficient for them to afford their basic needs, but they needed that contribution to afford the monthly payment of leasing that house. I was completely amazed at the huge difference between the situation of that downhearted millionaire and the situation of that poor yet happy family." Thus, Allah the Almighty grants good health, intelligence, wealth, and beauty to many of His creatures, but He grants tranquility only to His devoted worshippers.

The true believer should be the happiest person in the world:

Dear brothers, unless you feel that no one is happier than you except he who is more pious than you, there is a problem with your faith, because when you get closer to Allah the Almighty, you are under the Protection of Allah, the All-Strong, the Rich (Free of all wants), the Most Merciful, the Most Bountiful, the Most Loving, and the All-Appreciative (of good). Thus, when you draw near to Allah, you will not feel distressed anymore, but rather you will have an overwhelming feeling of happiness. Consider the following lines of poetry:

I hope to test sweetness in being close to You (O Allah)
when life becomes bitter
And I hope You are pleased with me
when other people become angry
Let the connection between You and I, be fully built up,
even if it means ruin for my connection with people
If Your love to me is true, then all shall be easy
Because all that lies above the dust is merely dust

One of my brothers in faith, who is a pilot, told me what happened to the passengers during one of his flight when the plane was about to fall due to a severe defect. He said there situation was incredible; someone was hitting himself, the other was shouting, "Owe is unto me!", the other was tearing his own clothes out of terrible fear, someone else was screaming loudly, the other one lay down on the ground, and so on….

I compared this strange situation to the calm one of the noble companions when death approached them. For example, during the battle of Uhud, the Prophet, peace be upon him, missed Sa'ad Ibn Rabie', may Allah be pleased with him, so he sent one of the noble companions to search for him. That companion went to the battlefield and found that Sa'ad was lying among the martyrs and was about to breathe his last. Sa'ad said to him, "Send my Salaam to the Prophet, peace be upon him, and say to him, 'O Messenger of Allah! may Allah the Almighty grant you on my behalf a reward higher and more handsome than the one Allah the Almighty has ever granted a Messenger on behalf of any of his followers.'" Notice how he was at the pinnacle of happiness, then he went on saying, "and tell my Muslim brothers, 'Nothing will save you from blame on the Day of Resurrection, if the enemy hurts the Prophet, peace be upon him, while there is someone alive among you."

When you read the biography of the noble companions, you will find that more than 70 noble companions were at cloud nine when death came to them. As the saying goes, death is the top happiest moment of the believer's life.

Dear brothers, your happiness depends on your decision; if you obey Allah, you will have a good life. Allah the Almighty says:

(Whoever works righteousness, whether male or female, while he (or she) is a true believer (of Islamic Monotheism) verily, to him We will give a good life (in this world with respect, contentment and lawful provision),)

[An-Nahl, 97]

On the other hand, if you disobey Him, you will have a life of hardship. So it is up to you to decide.

At times of difficulties, blame your ownself: for negligence and sinning:

The Prophet, peace be upon him, narrated in Qudsi Hadith that Allah the Almighty says:

((O My servants, even if the first amongst you and the last amongst you and even the whole of human race of yours, and that of jinns even, become (equal in) God-conscious like the heart of a single person amongst you, nothing would add to My Power. O My servants, even if the first amongst you and the last amongst you and the whole human race of yours and that of the jinns too in unison become the most wicked (all beating) like the heart of a single person, it would cause no loss to My Power. O My servants, even if the first amongst you and the last amongst you and the whole human race of yours and that of jinns also all stand in one plain ground and you ask Me and I confer upon every person what he asks for, it would not in any way, cause any loss to Me (even less) than that which is caused to the ocean by dipping the needle in it. My servants, these for you I shall reward you for them, so he who deeds of yours which I Am recording finds good should praise Allah and he who does not find that should not blame anyone but his ownself.))

[Muslim]

When you are afflicted with trials or tribulations, you should first accuse yourself of doing something wrong; have you committed a sin? Have you hurt someone by a harsh word? Have you made money by illegal ways? Have you treat someone arrogantly? And so on… Thus, when a calamity befalls you, you should point an accusing finger at your ownself. Allah the Almighty says:
(So know (O Muhammad PBUH) that La ilaha ill-Allah (none has the right to be worshipped but Allah)…)

[Muhammad, 19]

The meaning of this Ayah is quite clear. Consider the rest of the Ayah; Allah the Almighty says:

(…and ask forgiveness for your sin,…)

[Muhammad, 19]

All matters are under the full Control of Allah the Almighty, so when you are afflicted with trials and calamities, know for sure that the real cause of that trial is a sin you have committed, so try to find out that sin (in order to repent it)
Admin
Admin
Admin

المساهمات : 835
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/03/2014
الموقع : gmail.forumalgerie.net

https://gmail.forumalgerie.net

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

- مواضيع مماثلة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى